The Defining Principles of Kleos
- First, demonstrating love, compassion, and understanding in all of our relationships;
- Second, be of excellent professional quality, proficiently administered and closely linked to other services in the community and state;
- Third, be a leader in discovering, recruiting and training leadership which understands and appreciates the philosophy of Kleos Children's Community, understands the needs of state social services, and be an effective spokesman for both;
- Fourth, equating itself with the social, economic, educational, cultural and spiritual conditions that exist and how these affect the lives of children, families and society;
- Fifth, seek to provide adequate physical and educational facilities and to acquire financial resources with which to discharge its responsibilities and actualize its opportunities to care for children in need,
- Sixth, evaluate itself regularly and be ready to make whatever changes and adjustments that are necessary in response to changing needs for service by developing stronger methods that will respond to the needs of abused, neglected, dependent and homeless children.
Kleos is a faith based, residential childcare facility dedicated to salvaging at-risk children.
32700 River Bend Rd.
Chiloquin, OR 97624
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Phone: (541) 783-2220
Fax: (541) 783-31745